Maintenance and inspection of oil, gas and marine assets is of utmost importance. Since the 1960’s numerous semi-submersibles, platforms and jack-ups have been lost due to poor maintenance and inspection.
Rope Access Inspection (RAI) is offering our clients a cost effective solution to an age old problem: “How to maintain productivity, increase profits, increase safety, increase the life time of the asset, while saving costs”
RAI uses a specialized method of access to work at height locations, and is an IRATA member company.
Services for oil, gas and marine installations worldwide include the following:
- Pre and post maintenance Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- FPSO Maintenance, Hook up and Riding crews.
- Structural modification.
- Grinding, Cutting and Fitting.
- Bolt torque, tension & change out.
- Cable Tray replacement and installation.
- Overboard work.
- Aerial Rigging (including dis-assembling and welding of piping and steelwork, Hook Up and Commissioning Rigging Assistance).
- Coating removal and re-application.
- Assisting with insulation removal and re-application.
- Safety Systems Installations.