RAI has striven to become one of the leading training providers in Southern Africa.
The training courses available to companies and to the public are either internationally, nationally or best practice accredited.
Rope Access is a form of work positioning, initially developed from techniques used in climbing and caving, which applies practical rope work to cater for the various needs of industry. It is highly skilled work and requires rigorous training and commitment.
We have & maintain a Culture Of Safety, Safety is paramount and the very essence of this is birthed in each individual trained at RAI.
Correct PPE is essential. We have assembled a selection of equipment that offers unsurpassed levels of safety as well as ease of use and durability. Candidates will be taught how to inspect and safely use this equipment.
- Fall Protection Management System
- Eskom FAS Rescue
- Fall Protection Planner (SAQA U/S 229994)
- Basic Fall Arrest (SAQA U/S 229998)
- Fall Arrest & Basic Rescue (SAQA U/S 229995/8)
- Advanced Fall Arrest and Rescue (High Angle / ERT Teams)(SAQA U/S 229999)
- IRATA International Rope Access Training L1 – L3
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Training
- OPITO Approved IMIST
- Telecoms Rigging & Slinging
Courses are run regularly, please contact Rope Access Inspection (Pty) Ltd for more details:
Office: +27 (0) 21 555 1173