Ronin Lift – Portable battery-operated rope ascender
RAI is proud to have teamed up with RONIN Lift Company, based in California, U.S.A. RAI is the official distributor for RONIN Lift battery ascenders in South Africa.
The Ronin Lift is a Portable battery-operated rope ascender that can be utilized for industrial rope access, arborist, construction, film, rock climbing gym’s, wind turbines and recreational users.
The Ronin Lift has become the ultimate cost saving tool as it allows a decrease in man hours spent on site to access the work areas, by decreasing the time taken to access the work site, you increase efficiency of your work team, decrease fatigue and ultimately save money in the long run.
The specifications are as follows:
- Lightweight: only 11kg
- Rugged (machined and forged)
- Variable speed thumb wheel (reverse function included)
- One handed operation
- 400lbs / 181 kg continuous lift
- High temperature range (-20°C to +49°C)
- 700ft / 213m battery capacity @ 91kg (standard battery)
- 28m / min ascend speed
- Hot swappable battery packs
- CE and ANSI Certified
- Minimal maintenance
- Comes with standard battery pack and charger
To buy your very own Ronin Lift for operations, for fun or to arrange a demo, please call our office
Ronin Lift Price: POA
Spare Standard Battery Price: POA