The 1.5 day course will cover the theoretical & practical training for the following:
- Safe work attitudes, work and fall arrest concepts and understanding
- Selection of correct equipment
- Inspection of PPE
- Practical application of safe work methods
- Benefits of working in team
- The risk of suspension trauma and awaiting rescue
The 2 day course will cover the theoretical & practical training for the following:
- Physically fit
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be able to read and write English.
- Functioning literacy in English (or African language)
This course qualification is valid for 3 years
Born in Cape Town, South Africa. Spent his years growing up in Pretoria, Auckland New Zealand and Colorado, U.S.A. At the age of 18 became an Advanced Freefall Instructor, Freefly Instructor and Canopy Pilot in the Skydiving industry. In 2008 was blessed to be a part of the South African Canopy Piloting team competing at the world champs. Has spent more than 15 years in the rope access, offshore, training, NDT and rescue industries. Achieved IRATA Rope Access Instructor, Fall Arrest and Advanced Rescue Instructor, Constituent Assessor, and Confined Space Entry and Rescue Instructor. Found RAI in 2009 and has never looked back.