RAI is able to assist operators and developers of wind farms with the following services:
- Full internal and external NDT testing on tower.
- Coating assessment and repair.
- Full installation, inspection and certification of fall arrest systems.
- Inspection of all electrical systems (including change out of light bulbs).
- Installation and repair of cable trays.
- Complete tower cleaning services including internal and external surfaces as well as ladder cleaning.
- Installation, inspection and certification of anchors and eye-bolts.
- Bolt torque testing.
- Inspection of lifting equipment, winches & hoists & anchor beams.
- Visual and photographic inspection.
- Blade washing and cleaning.
RAI can offer the following training:
- Specialized work at height training for non-rope access personnel.